søndag 19. september 2004

Thursday
I wake in intense pain. I go to the doctor. My wonderfully cute and funny doctor told me I had acute lumbago and prescribed first variable, then varied sex on a hard surface. I went to Oslo, and tried to fulfill.

Friday
I wake in intense pain. I think it's lumbago. I wait 15 seconds. It's not lumbago. I get up off my tribrother Indra's hard kitchen floor and look at my right leg. [Psychofilmspecialeffectsound] A wasp! I jump up and down and cause the wasp to flutter towards the new-laid floor like an umbrella, leaving nothing but his spike in my leg. Wonderful Håvard kindly kills the wasp.

Sunday
I wake in intense pain. During one short weekend I have managed to obtain a leg the size of a mansized back, a back that is scarily reminiscent of spanish widows, an apprehension for wasps and the feeling of joy upon murder of an innocent creature. I welcome a new week with open arms, and hope I will become a new and better person.

2 kommentarer:

juling sa...

Tara. Nå må du se og få fikset bloggen din. Den ser jo ikke ut.

juling sa...

...også bør du skrive oftere, slik at jeg ser innom oftere. Eller så tror jeg jo bare siden din står bom stille og tror ikke det er nødvendig å se innom for oppdateringer.